Coins can be ordered from the new online shop for delivery to a parcel machine or by courier
From 2 January Eesti Pank coins and collectibles will be available in the updated Omniva online shop. Items can now be ordered for delivery to parcel machines throughout the Baltic region or by courier. An insurance charge will be added to orders of coins.
From 2 January 2018 Omniva is offering new and convenient ways to buy through its online shop:
- items can be ordered for delivery to parcel machines throughout the Baltic region
- they can also be ordered for delivery by courier to other countries in Europe
- items that have been ordered can be tracked using a number given when the order is confirmed
As cash in the form of uncirculated coins, collector coins and other collectibles is sent by registered and insured post, each order must be covered by insurance whatever its value. The insurance charge is added automatically to the order in the online shop and depends on the value of the goods ordered.
This means that coins can now be ordered from the online shop for delivery to Latvia and Germany, where ordering was previously restricted. There are still restrictions on orders to some countries though*.
A handling fee is also added automatically to orders of uncirculated coins and collector coins:
- the handling fee for orders weighing up to 375 grams is 1.50 euros
- a further fee of 0.004 euros per additional gram is added for orders weighing over 375 grams
The products are posted after AS Eesti Post has received payment for them. Payment can be made from an online bank using the banklink, by credit card or against invoice. Any questions about purchases from the online shop may be addressed to Eesti Post by telephone on 661 6616 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collector coins can also be bought from Eesti Post post offices across Estonia. Click for more details.
Collector coins, uncirculated coins, collectibles and publications can still be bought from the museum shop of the Eesti Pank museum during its opening hours on Tuesday to Friday 12.00-17.00 and Saturday 11.00-16.00.
AS Eesti Post is the official vendor of Eesti Pank’s numismatic products and sells them and arranges delivery through its Omniva online shop. Circulation coins, collector coins and other collectible items can be purchased through the online shop.
* National restrictions mean coins cannot be ordered for delivery to Bolivia, Lebanon, Malawi, Myanmar, Panama, Saudi Arabia, Uruguay or Vietnam